Pesalife referral partner terms and conditions - Version 1.0.0
- These terms and conditions, apply to your partnership with Pesalife as a referral
- By signing up as a partner you agree to the terms and conditions. Please read the Terms
and conditions carefully.
- Definitions: In these Terms and conditions, the following terms shall have
the meanings defined below, unless the context otherwise indicates:
- "Partner" means a registered user who has followed the 'Become a partner' section of the
Pesalife website (www.Pesalife.com), and is able to earn commission by referring new
clients to Pesalife, within the conditions described below.
- "partner link of id " means a numerical code that each partner is given and which must
be used with each signup to be considered referred by that particular partner.
- "Paylife", "we" or "us" means Pluspeople Kenya Ltd , a company incorporated in the
Republic of Kenya, and the owner of the Pesalife platform, website and all intellectual
- "client" means a customer of the Pesalife platform, who signs up and pays the
subscription fee on time for at least three months.
- “pending commission” means commission fee for any clients that have signed up where the
commission fee have not yet been paid out.
- Eligibility of Partner.
- Only persons with a Kenyan id or alien-card id are eligible to become Partner with
- Only persons over the age of 18 years can become Partner.
- Only persons with a Kenyan Mpesa enabled mobile number can become Partner.
- Partnership and referring clients.
- You acknowledge and agree that, although referred to as a Pesalife Partner, you in fact
provide client signups as an independent contractor to and not as a partner of Pesalife
and thus you are not entitled to present/consider yourself as a partner of Pesalife ,
act on Pesalife behalf as its partner/representative, or legally bind Pesalife to third
parties (or attempt to do so) in any way.
- As Partner, you undertake to find and inform new clients about Pesalife, and in most
cases to assist such clients with signing up on the Pesalife platform.
- When becoming a Pesalife Partner you are given a numerical partner-id - should you
lose/forget the partner-id you can find it online on the partner-portal.
- Only clients who enter your unique partner-id as part of the signup process will result
in commission paid out to you.
- Pesalife Provide a partner-portal on the Pesalife website where you at all time can
login and see the status of your account . Partner-portal availability is in no way
guaranteed (but expect it to be working when the website is working).
- Fees earned and payment
- For each lasting client referred by a Partner results in a commission fee being
- The commission fee amount is equal to the any subscription fee collected, exclusive of
VAT, that Pesalife earn within the first three months from the client referred (usually
- In case the client defaults on any payment within the first three months then the entire
commission fee is canceled.
- All commission payments are paid by Mpesa to the mobile number you provided during your
referral Partner signup application.
- Withdrawals are not permitted before activation of an account
- No advances are given.
- You are solely responsible for reporting your own tax, except for months where your
commission amount exceeds 24000Kes.
- Once the account has been activated activation fee cannot be refunded
- Changes to the Terms and conditions
- These Terms and conditions may be modified Pesalife by at any time in its sole
discretion. When changes are made, we will notify you by making the revised version
available on the partner-portal, revision will contain a unique revision number at the
top of the page. You should revisit these Terms and conditions on a regular basis as
revised versions will be binding on you. Any such modification will be effective upon
Pesalife posting of new Terms and conditions. Your continued reference of clients after
any posted modification to the Terms and conditions indicates your acceptance of the
- Suspension and Termination
- Pesalife may terminate your partnership status at its discretion.
- Pesalife may terminate the referral partner program at its discretion.
- In case of termination due to breach of these terms and conditions, all pending
commission will be fortieth.
- In the partner-portal clients referred directly (manually) will be clearly listed,
indirect referred clients will be listed as “anonymous”.
- No personal information for clients listed as anonymous will be shared with the